We were on National TV (NBC) on Thanksgiving Day

Liza placed 3rd in the Herding Group at the National Dog Show which was aired on NBC on Thanksgiving Day.  The show itself had taken place a week and a half prior to Thanksgiving, so I was able to have the family over and we all got to watch the show together.  Mike and I have hosted Thanksgiving for both of our parents, plus siblings and any nieces and nephews that could attend.   It was very exciting to be able to share the fun of watching with them.  My sister even got a text from one of her high school friends letting her know that he had just seen her sister on TV.
Watch it here: Liza on NBC
 http://www.nbcsports.com/national-dog-show/2014-national-dog-show-herding-group-part-1

I am Thankful for Liza.

Jamie Oliver (@va_grown)  – (December 1, 2014 at 12:37:00 PM PST)  

We saw you! We were watching the show with the kiddos and saw the sheltie and then they announced your name and Michael and I were like, "No way!" {smile} Congrats!

Linda J. White  – (December 1, 2014 at 8:08:00 PM PST)  

Congratulations, Cadie! That's very cool. She's gorgeous.

Anonymous –   – (December 8, 2014 at 6:09:00 PM PST)  

I FLIPPED OUT WHEN I SAW YOU!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I was at my sister-in-law's & we were hanging around waiting for the turkey to get done. The show came on after a commercial & there was this beautiful Sheltie. Ida, Linda's mom, said "Oh Cindy, that dog looks like your dog!" At that moment, the camera panned out & there you were!! I screamed "OH MY GOD!! IT'S CADIE!! THAT'S BRIAR'S BREEDER!! THAT WAS BRIAR'S MOMMY!! THAT'S CADIE!!! Everyone be quiet----" So about 12 people came running into the living room to watch! When Liza (and you) were one of the top three----I was ecstatic!! Ida then said "Gee, Cindy, maybe Briar should be in that show!" I laughed---we both know what a social butterfly my baby is!!! My heart-felt congratulations to you!!!!! You both looked terrific out there!! God Bless!! Can't wait to see the next awards for you & your "fur children". Cindy & Briar Rose (P.S. Briar says woof woof woof woof (aka Way to go Cadie!)

Post a Comment