Devyn- Amy's next Agility Prospect

Devyn lives with her 1/2 sister (same mother), Teagan, and their person, Amy.  Teagan is small, like Devyn and the two are very cute together, although they don't look alike yet.  Teagan is dark like mom, Cassia, and Devyn is red like her dad, Darren.  I know that these girls will become best friends and I hope that Amy really enjoys the interactions with the two of them.

Anonymous –   – (November 9, 2015 at 5:21:00 PM PST)  

How beautiful she is!! All the puppies on the post are but, I've never seen an "ugly" sheltie -- God only makes them pretty!! Not sure I read the whole way through, who are the "parents" (besides you & Mike, that is). Wishing you the best with ALL your babies!! I was having a down day & saw your blog -- raised my spirits up!! God bless!!!
Cindy Rose & her fur-baby, Briar Rose (woof!)

Unknown  – (December 2, 2015 at 5:30:00 AM PST)  

I LOVE Devyn! I attempted to contact you to see if she's still available, but I'm not sure if the message went through! Fingers crossed to hear good news from you!

Post a Comment